Solar photovoltaic (PV) systems—also known as solar panel systems, solar power systems, or solar power systems—convert sunlight into electricity. You can use the electricity produced by your solar PV system to power your home, business or even your car.
How does solar energy work?
1. Solar panel systems are a great way to save money, whatever your budget.
If you can afford your electricity bill each month, you can install a solar panel system. With a $0 solar loan, solar rental or PPA, you can finance your system and see instant savings.
2. Installing a solar panel system is a big investment.
Investing in a solar panel system can yield better returns than stocks and bonds – and now is the time to make that investment. While solar photovoltaic technology evolves incrementally every year, financial incentives and discounts will decrease as solar power becomes more popular.
3. Solar photovoltaic systems have been used for a long time.
Solar photovoltaic systems are a proven technology that was first invented by scientists at Bell Labs in 1954. Today, solar panels are used in more than ten million homes all over the world.
4. Solar panel systems are quite durable.
Solar photovoltaic panels are made of tempered glass and can withstand hail, snow, rain and strong wind. They can even extend the life of your roof by protecting it from daily wear and tear.
Estimate your solar energy saving potential instantly!
5. Solar energy systems can produce electricity for 25 years or more.
Most solar panel manufacturers offer a 25-year power generation guarantee, which guarantees that the solar panels will continue to produce electricity at a certain capacity during the warranty period.
6. Solar energy systems are practically maintenance free.
Solar panel systems are incredibly durable. Except in extreme cases, they do not need to be washed or cleaned.
7. Solar panels can be installed almost anywhere in Turkey.
Most places in the United States get enough sunlight from solar panels to generate enough electricity. The most important factors to consider when evaluating your solar panel options are the prices you pay for electricity and the discounts and incentives offered to you.
8. Solar power systems are connected to the electrical grid and do not require batteries to store power.
When you install a solar power system on your property, you stay connected to the electricity grid. When your system produces more electricity than you use, you get credit for the electricity you send to the grid; If you need more electricity than your solar system produces, you can draw it from the grid.
9. Solar power systems can eliminate most of your electricity bill.
With proper planning, your solar panels can generate enough electricity to meet your needs over a 12-month period. As long as you have enough roof space to install the right size solar panel system, the power your panels will produce will effectively eliminate most of your electricity bill.
10. Solar photovoltaic panels can be installed on the roof of your home or commercial property, on the ground, or on a sunshade. Solar panels can be installed anywhere that receives direct sunlight most of the day and is not shaded by trees or buildings. South-facing panels will produce the most electricity, but your panels can also face east or west.